Notice is hereby given that every person is required by law to destroy all of the following noxious weeds growing on land in the Town of Belgium, Ozaukee County, Wisconsin, owned, operated, or controlled by that person.
1. Canadian Thistle (Cirsium Arvense)
2. Leafy Spurge (Euphoribia Esula)
3. Creeping Jenny/Field Bindweed (Convolvulus Arvensis)
4. Bull Thistle (Cirsium Vulgaries)
5. Purple Loosestrife (Lythrum Salicaria)
6. Garlic Mustard (Alliaria Petiolata)
7. Multiflora Rosa (Rosa Multiflora)